Monday, May 16, 2011

Smash down babyy!

HAHAHAHAA. Hello wello dearie! Gila gempak the title above kan. Lek luu, I've been extra busy like hell from 6 am to 6 pm Monday to Saturday, and need rest on the night of the day. So, it's been a long time I didn't check my blog. Ohh yaa, since I lost my phone,  well, need to working harder and harder making an overtime like all day long. cehh cehh, not really all day lh, but must be more than 1 hour per day. I know, it's sound epic, but what can I do, I really want a new phone. And the weather here in Malaysia has been super bad. The haze like that movie, The Fog? Is it? Well yeahh. And due to my uber, sensitive asthma and zzzz disease. I'am sick! Oh God, bless meee ;)

I wanna show cool picture anywayyyyyyy. Coolio doe, so coolest thing happened in my life ever chaa. Woohoooo!


alhamdulillah, my home still in good condition, and it's really unexpected, and I wondering why pokok ni boleh tumbang ? Think, think, think! It fell down really really in front of my house, and ya allah, too near with my room okay. Luckily, the tree didn't fell straight to my room, and my dad's car. Okay, my house was looking quite berhantu in this picture. As people walking by at my house or even my friend said my house look like rumah hantu. Don't care, ghost rumah i baik baik belakoo. And fyi, i never meet any hantu HERE. Trust me, welcome lah this coming rayaaa Hahaa ;D

Okay, that's all. Thank you fr viewing darlaa . Heee :P