Saturday, March 19, 2011

Candles




Hello President :)
Nao, naoo, naoo! Jangan lh takut cikgu tak garang, cikgu ni lh paling cool habis awww *pedulikan my nose and the pout*

Neahhh, so much joy I had last last laaaaaaaaast day wth my fabulous family. Poorly, my mum had delayed her flight to Mecca because her VISA not complete apa tahh. This is so sick when a day before departure time the agent called and said DELAY ! Haihhh. Annoying kann. But Insha allah it will be okay after this.

Ya know what, 3 times I stay awhile at Setiawangsa and 3 times I back to Gombak in 3 days 2 night. Gila PENAT! But FUN! And the best part when I bought a cake from one of famous blogger. So bravaaaah! This is so coolest thing because I share the moment wth whole family and it feel great time we spend like tmr never comes, cehhh. And a day after was my brother birthday, but i didnt wish anything to him. And i didnt give any cake to yaa. Sorry bro! HA HA! And that day I test drive my brother car. Feel like im driving a lorry. Ohh btw! I hate someone who driving car like PONDAN. *HATE HATE HATE! *cukup triple HATE* I You know who I pointing to :P Okay i donno what the connection between the title and my story. Ohh actualy my theme song in this blog named CANDLES. Okay, i know its annoying. Bye! HAHA

 This is not about the money, I dont want yr money, I just want yr world dance, forget about the PRICE TAG :)

I heart THEM :)


 I mmg rude gila when driving! SO WHAT!


Chillin day at Fullhouse, Sunway Pyramid




i miss this milkshakeee! Yummaaay! 

Guys, respectfully i dedicate to ya the delicious cake from Nani Rostam. This is yummayy and completed taste! My dad who never eat cake twice, did it. You punya cake mmg quite tasty lh Kak Nani. Bak kata my dad, Tak manis, Tak pahit. secukup rasa. hehe

Do visit her blog for more information or to order the cake, soon I want Pudding Trissle ye kak. Tapi jaaauuh, Bukit Jelutong nuuuh :( 





This PEREMPUAN was like the happiest ghost when eat the cake. Tengok tu, tengokkk! ergggggh!

Again, BYE