Friday, January 21, 2011

Hoi hoi chaaaa!

Boredom was killing me hahh? Seriously, Im bored! Oh yah, I rarely update my blog lately. yeahhh, quite busy with my study stuff and work, work, woooorkk! Susah der nak cari hot issue kalau jadi wartawan ni. Maybe because my tempurung kepala (sorry, i donno how to describe benda dlm kepala ni apekenama) ni wasnt heal from dizziness since last week cha! My badddd! Here, something I like to share about how to sarcasm someone that youu thought he/she blablablaaaa. *I suka sarcastic people! Care? ;pp


If your annoying ex says : 

1) I still love you... 
YR : eh you tau tak, hari tu kan, my ex confessed to me that he still loves me. LOSER kan? 

2) I know you still love me! 
YR : and then kan, dia ingat i still love him pulak tu! pity da poor soul.. hahaha!! 

3) Please, come back with me honey/hubby... 
YR : Oh! da worst part was when he begged me!! kesian gila!

4) Please call me... 
YR : pastu takleh blah.. mamat tu suruh i call dia. ingat apa, i ni public phone? Im boombastic okayhh! deal with it. kahkahkahhh!

5) The break up hurt me so much... 
YR : dah la i ada bf baru!! eh, u were talking to me dis whole time ke? wat were u saying?
 i dont get it. Adiosss dan mampuss 


I curi benda ni dari kakak Maria. Ahaaa . Tak ada kaitan dengan empunya blogger imlivetodie. Wekk ;pp




**YR stands for 'your response'